- Breath-taking view for photography at Mindut
- Trekking to Yit Quen Village for 20 house in stills
- Hiking Chin Mountain to villages: Turdo Village, Htay Pan Village and Masan Village
- Climb up to Victoria mountain and enjoying stunning view of Bagan
- Encounter ethnic people in Chin Village with tattoo faces and nice dance
Brief ItineraryDay 01: Arrival - Yangon
Day 02: Yangon - Bagan by flight
Day 03: Bagan - Mindat
Day 04: Mindat - Pan Ort Village - Man Long village
Day 05: Man Long Village - Kyar Aine Nu Village
Day 06: Kyar Aine Nu - Madat Village
Day 07: Madat Village - Kyardo Village
Day 08: Kyardo Village - Mindut
Day 09: Mindut - Bagan
Day 10: Fly back to Yangon from Bagan.
Day 1: Arrival - Yangon
On arrival at Yangon airport, you are met and transferred to hotel. Yangon,formerly known as Rangoon has been the capital city only since 1885 although some settlements in this site date back about 2,500 years. This colorful metropolis features an intriguing mix of the scenes from a bygone era and
the modern tempo of bustling streets punctuated by serene temples and impressive colonial edifices. After checking into hotel, we start our city tour, seeing the old colonial styled city center, the gilded Sule Pagoda and the impressive Karaweik Hall on the Royal Lake. We follow these with a visit to the famous Shwedagon Pagoda, which dominates the skyline of city. This masterpiece houses an intricate complex of smaller pagodas and Buddha images. O/N in Yangon.
Day 2: Yangon - Bagan by flight
An early morning transfer to airport for a short flight to Bagan. This charming town launched a 200 year building of thousands huge stupas and temples, many of which are still standing today on the banks of the Irrawaddy River. We visit the vibrant market of Nyaung U before taking a short drive to the archeological zone. The sightseeing tour enables us to explore many magnificent sights including Shwezigon, Nanbaya, Htilominlo, Ananda, Thatbyinnyu, Sulamani, Dhammyangyi. These temples and pagodas bear statement to a glorious past. The perfect way to round off the day is to watch the spectacular sunset from the upper terrace of Myaukguni Temple.O/N in Bagan. (B)
Day 3: Bagan - Mindat
Today we cross the mighty Ayeyarwaddy as dawn smashes, start to drive to Mindut. The stops around small stupas and nat shrines at the summit for photography will create breathtaking emotion inside our hearts. Our delicious lunch will be in a village namely Paut. Arrive at Mindut, in the evening, for check-in at a small hotel before strolling around the town. O/N in Mindat (B)
Day 4: Mindat - Pan Ort Village - Man Long village
Begin with the morning trekking to Panort Village, stood as one of the biggest villages in the vicinity of Mindut, after a visit to morning market in the town. Been pleasurable in sightseeing in the village, the tour is continued toward small and hazy Yit Quen Village with 20 houses on the hill side. The hospitable dinner at a Buddhist monastery on the hill side will arouse the interest of foreigners. O/N at village (B,L,D)
Day 5: Man Long Village - Kyar Aine Nu Village
Commence the full day tour with the down trekking to Chake Chaung River for one and a half hour. A suspension bridge is excellent to experience while crossing the river for the two hour up trekking to Htwe Inn Village populated by animists looked like the people in stone age. Go and see their shaman's house to observe their beliefs and customs. After lunch, continue to Lee Shee for sightseeing of traditional huts. Arrival at Kyar Aie Nu Village, a big village on the height of 1600 m, will be in the evening and the sightseeing includes Chin traditional hand-made smoking pipe workshops.
O/N at village (B,L,D)
Day 6: Kyar Aine Nu - Madat Village
Begin with an interesting trek along the hill side of Chin Mountain to villages: Turdo Village, Htay Pan Village and Masan Village. The evening sightseeing will be in Madat Village, the biggest one during our trekking with about 800 populations having a small primary school. The Nat shrine in the middle of the village, a nice one as a garden beside the famous Mt.Victoria, is the most interesting. O/N at village (B,L,D)
Day 7: Madat Village - Kyardo Village
Morning leisure made us pleased is followed by the trekking and sightseeing in villages of the hill tribes and lunch at Loat Pe Village, there only traditional ways can be viewed, as in their holy wooden poles and stone tombs. Kyardo Village lied on the hill side of the valley of the green mountain range will offer us a lovely evening by their traditional means of life such as in their ancient-styled huts made of wood and bamboo. Tattoo faced women wearing traditional costumes can be watched whilst they are celebrating their authentic Chin traditional dancing there they will serve their traditional wine, Khaungye, as showing their hospitality. O/N at village (B,L,D)
Day 8: Kyardo Village - Mindut
Sightseeing in the village will fill the gap of the morning for pleasure. Another one and a half hours will be used for exploration trek along the hill side in the river valley whilst enjoying bird calls in the nature of forest. After that, arrive at Chake Chaung Bridge where a break for rest is quite suitable. The next trek up to Mindut takes four hours on the mountain.O/N in Mindut (B,L)
Day 9: Mindut - Bagan
A morning of different cultures will make us a new taste while sightseeing around Mindut's morning market. After that drive back to Bagan and during we are on the way will have excellent stops for photos among the pine forest hills. Also a short stop at the top of the Ponetaung Ponenyar mountain
range, experiencing observing small stupas and Nat shrines at the summit,taking some photos as well as having tea at a tiny tea shop there are all included on our way of driving back to Bagan as most other local travelers do for their brake time on that way. When finished lunch in Paut Village, we will operate undersized visits to some more Burmese villages in the time of our way. The sunset will be seized on boat upon arrival at Kyunchaung jetty for ferry to Bagan. O/N in Bagan (B,L)
Day 10: Yangon departure (B)
Having breakfast then refreshment while waiting for the guide and driver come to pick you up for the departure flight in the morning. Leaving Yangon for your home with your beautiful memory of Myanmar!
- Tour start and ends at Yangon Airport - Myanmar
- Private English speaking guides (on spots).
- Your car is private with air-conditioning.
- 02 Domestic flights included are from Yangon - Bagan, Bagan - Yangon
- Meals are daily breakfasts and 01 welcome dinner
- Boat trips as mentioned in itinerary
- Entrance fees where requested.
- Horse cart riding for surrounding excursion as indicated
- Your accommodation are twin sharing, 3 star standards
- This tour is subject to single supplement if requested
- Service charges and taxes 10%
- Visa arrangement (now with Evisa)
- Drinks during tours
- Professional trek protection gear rentals
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Others not mentioned
Passports and Visas
- Go to Myanmar Embassies and Consulates in your home country and you will be guided procedure. You may want to check the list of countries where Myanmar has embassies and consulate offices by clicking here.
- Obtain VISA On Arrival (VOA). For tourists coming from countries has no Myanmar Diplomatic Rep offices, you can obtain VOA online via www.myanmarevisa.gov.mm – the official portal for VOA by Myanmar government. The portal launched in Sep 01, 2014 and took its pilot operation for a month. Providing you encounter any issue, please contact us for support.
Climate & Clothing
Cell Phones & Calling Cards
Making Telephone Calls from One Country to Another
Wireless Internet Access
Cards and Currency
- The US$ notes must be new.
- The US$ notes torn, marked, folded will not be accepted.
- The US$ notes having series before 2003 backward may not accepted.
- Several weeks before your trip, make a list of what you will need to take with you.
- Make sure your personal documents (passports, visas, driver’s license) are in order.
- We suggest that you make photocopies of passports, visas, personal ID and any other important travel documents and pack them separately from the originals. If you lose the originals while traveling, you'll have copies for easier reporting and replacement.
- You may consider bringing a small supply of over the counter medications for headaches and/or anti-diarrhea pills. Pack a list of medications including dosage and generic names.
- We recommend that you pack a portable alarm clock.
- Avoid placing valuables such as cameras in your checked luggage.
This Tour Category FAQs
Refer Similar Adventures
Route: Hanoi – Tay Tuu Flower Village – Duong Lam Ancient Village – Ba Vi National Park – Paragliding – Hanoi
Route: Hanoi – Duong Lam Ancient Village – Ba Vi National Park – Ba Trai Village – Hanoi.
Route: Hanoi – Ba Vi National Park – Paragliding – Hanoi.
Route: Hanoi – Ba Vi National Park – Tan Vien Peak – Ba Trai Village – Hanoi.
Route: Ho Chi Minh City – Tram Chim National Park – Tram Chim Rustic Homestay – Ho Chi Minh City