Adventure Search Result
21 Days | From US$ 1,275
Route: Saigon - Mekong Delta - Nam Cat Tien National Park - Danang - Hoi An - Bach Ma National Park - Hue - Hanoi - Cuc Phuong National Park - Ninh Binh - Halong Bay - Cat Ba National Park - Sapa (Hoang Lien Son National Park) - Hanoi.
- Awesome trek in the jungle and immerse in wildlife
- Camping and overnight in forests
- Combined with Vietnam best highlights: Halong, Mekong, Hoi an etc
- Multi-activities included trekking, kayaking, camping
- Nature discoveries and culture explores in a tour
Duration: 21 Days / 20 Nights
Price: From US$ 1,275
Activities: Multi Activities
5 Days | From US$ 380
Route: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Luon & Trong Caves - Van Chai village - Ho Ba Ham area - Lan Ha bay - Cat Ba National Park - Hai Phong - Hanoi
- Amazing Halong bay to its very hidden parts
- Kayaking to many small caves that big boats cannot reach.
- Visiting Van Chai floating village
- Awesome kayaking rout from Lan Ha bay to Cat Ba island.
- A Great trek in jungle of Cat Ba National Park
- Hidden, lovely beaches while relaxing in Viet Hai village, Cat ba
- All inclusive tour with private support boat
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Price: From US$ 380
4 Days | From US$ 368
Route: Hanoi - Hai Phong - Cat Ba National Park - Viet Hai Village - Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Ba Trai Dao beaches - Hanoi
- Great trekking Cat Ba island - the biggest island of North Vietnam with jungle hiking and mountain climbing.
- Hiking and overnight in eco-friendly bungalows at Viet Hai, Cat Ba - a hidden village at a pristine beach.
- Get inside the fame Halong bay, Vietnam by kayaking to Ba Trai Dao beach area
- Paddling through Dark Cave - a very special grotto with 200m long, thrusting through a limestone islet, opening to a secluded and beautiful lagoon
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Price: From US$ 368
Recommended & Reviewed by
Being a responsible eco tour operator is at the heart of what ACTIVETRAVEL ASIA is all about. From the start, we have been committed to offering low-impact tours that benefit traveler and host alike. We work with local communities, businesses and individuals to develop sustainable tourism opportunities that help local economies while minimizing negative environmental and cultural impacts.