5 Days | From US$ 395
Route: Luang Prabang - Cycling – Homestay - Trekking to Hmong & Khamu Village - kayaking Nam Khan River - Luang Prabang – Pak Ou Cave
- Awesome scenery while trekking through remote and beautiful bamboo forest
- Enjoy a relaxing lunch under a natural waterfall after hiking via dense forest
- Fantastic kayaking on the Nam Khan River at introductory, leisure grading
- Stop for visiting to stunning Pak Ou Cave whilst enjoying the ancient capital of Laos, Luang Prabang
- Authentic homestay at local villager's house
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Price: From US$ 395
Activities: Multi Activities
Route: Chiang Mai (Thailand) – Mae Sariang - Mae Hong Son – Pai - Tha Ton – Mae Sai - Golden Triangle – Houayxay (Laos) - Luang Namtha - Boten - Oudomxay – Nong Khiew - Luang Prabang – Vang Vieng - Vientiane
- Big Bikes KAWASAKI 650CC for ultimate experience of professional riders and even upgrade for bigger ones.
- Challenging riding along Chinese Border to Golden Triangle - the most hidden place of the world
- Sleep in a place of nowhere on the way to Nong Kiau where is near to Elephant mountains - one of the most beautiful spots in South East Asia
- Riding to the ancient and current capitals of Laos: Luang Prabang and Vientian
Duration: 13 Days / 12 Nights
Country: Thailand & Laos
Route: Luang Prabang - Udomxai - Lyzyzo Village - Roma Village - Phongsali - Muang Khua - Muang Ngoi - Luang Prabang
- Awesome scenery along your trek trails
- Combination of jungle trails and village roads
- Admire the infamous Pak Ou Cave or Tham Ting
- Home-stay in tribal villages
- Cruise on the mighty Mekong River and boat ride from Nam Ou River to Muang Khua
Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
Route: Hanoi – Viet tri - Thac ba reservoir - Luc Yen - Sapa - Sin Ho - Dien Bien Phu - Muang Khoua (Laos) - Oudomxai - Luang Prabang
- Best paths for motorbiking in North Vietnam with high passes, winding trails and twisting routs
- Homestay at the first and beautiful man-made lake in Vietnam in Yen Bai province: Thac Ba reservoir
- Stunning Sapa and Lai Chau - Dien Bien when at the top of Vietnam highest pass, 2000m to sea level
- Off road biking in Laos in less tourist trails and encounter unique ethnic people
- Lovely discovery the ancient capital of Laos - Luang Prabang.
Duration: 10 Days / 9 Nights
Country: Vietnam & Laos
Route: Yangon - Lashio - Hsipaw - Pyin Oo Lwin - Mandalay - Bagan - Heho - Kalaw - Yangon – Hanoi - Kayaking Halong Bay - Mai Chau – Na Meo border crosing – Vieng Xay - Xam Nua – Xieng Khoang - Luong Prabang – Vang Vieng - Vientiane
- Adventure to the most hidden lands of Indochina: Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- Multi active activities including: soft trek, kayaking, camping, biking and homestay with some easy intervals for anyone can join
- Capture the bests of Myanmar, Laos and awesome Halong bay in Vietnam
- Private, customizable to more or less physical level
Duration: 29 Days / 28 Nights
Activities: Multi Activities
Country: Myanmar, Vietnam & Laos
Route: Yangon (Myanmar) - Inle lake - Kyaing Tong - Keng Tung - Pakbeng (Laos) - Luang Prabang
- Visit Golden Triangle, once the most dangerous place of the world.
- Boat ride downstream Mekong and stop at an inter-junction of 3 countries: Laos, Myanmar and Thailand
- Explore the best lake of Myanmar, Inle
- Pre-visit with top trekking at Kyaing Tong & Keng Tung
- Post-visit with must-seen, Luang Prabang
- Trek Pak Ou cave with its amazing limestone cliff
Duration: 11 Days / 10 Nights
Country: Myanmar & Laos
Still Cannot find your favorite adventure?
JUST TELL US
1. When will you travel? Length of your stay?
2. Number of traveler?
3. What activities do you like? eg: Trek, Bike Kayak etc
4. Physical grade: Introductory / Moderate / Challenging
5. Any extra information that help us to identify your need?
Recommended & Reviewed by
Being a responsible eco tour operator is at the heart of what ACTIVETRAVEL ASIA is all about. From the start, we have been committed to offering low-impact tours that benefit traveler and host alike. We work with local communities, businesses and individuals to develop sustainable tourism opportunities that help local economies while minimizing negative environmental and cultural impacts.