- Very neat kayak tour in Halong bay suits for all kayakers
- Padding to hidden Ba Trai Dao lagoon
- Visit the most beautiful part of Halong - Lan Ha Bay
- Cruising through islets, caves and limestone formation
- Support boat all the time for reaching most remote area of the bay
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay
Day 2: Kayaking Halong Bay ~ 6 hours kayaking
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi
|2 person||US$ 446|
|4 persons||US$ 358|
|6 persons||US$ 329|
|8 persons||US$ 315|
|Package Option||2 person||4 persons||6 persons||8 persons|
|Land tour/pp||US$ 446||US$ 358||US$ 329||US$ 315||More Info|
- Shuttle returned A/C vehicle (for Basic option)
- Private returned A/C vehicle (for Full option)
Twin shared cabin on junk
- Private support boat as paddling
- Sit-in kayak (single/double kayak subject to availability)
- Dry bag
- English or French speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- First-aid kit
- Water & Snacks
- Entrance and sightseeing fee
- Service charges and taxes 10%
- Travel insurance
- Visa process and stamp
- Tips and gratitude
- Personal expenses
- Personal kayaking protection
- Others not mentioned
THIS ADVENTURE INFORMATION
Duration: 3 days, 2 nights
Depart from: Hanoi - End at: Hanoi
When: Year round - best time is from Oct - Jun see more Vietnam weather
Activities: Kayaking, Cruising
Transportation: AC vehicle, Junk, support boat, kayak
Accommodation: 02 nights on junk
Tour guide: English speaking guide
Moderate Grade that means this tour involve in active, physical-required activities can be up to 4 - 5 hours a day at a steady pace. The tour is going to involve a considerable amount of ascent or descent under different weather conditions. Support facilities may not be available on-site and there are some occasional difficult days. You will need a good level of fitness.
MEALS AND FOOD
- Day 1: Lunch, Dinner
- Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 3: Breakfast, Lunch
All meals, which are indicated in the itinerary, are included in the price of this trip. Since we are in the sea our meals are mainly dominated by fresh seafood. Please inform us if you have any special dietary requirement.
THE OVERNIGHT CRUISE
Junk to be used: V'Spirit Cruise, Marguerite Junk, Bai Tho Junk or similar.
The beautiful traditional junk functions as a hotel and we would share it with other travelers. We will get twin shared cabin with AC and restroom.
The next day when we go kayaking a smaller wooden boat will support us the whole day.
OUR TOUR GUIDE
The tour will be guided by one of our tour guides who are experienced in guiding kayaking tours in Halong Bay. He has been carefully trained in this field and is fully licensed in tour guiding by the government. In addition, he has been trained in first-aid by SOS International and he knows how to deal with difficult situations. You will have a great time travelling with him.
THE KAYAKS AND EQUIPMENT
For Halong kayaking trip, we use mainly sit-in, hard-cell kayak mostly by WINNER manufacturer. However, due to the limit number of the single kayak, the double kayak can be used as alternative. Paddle and dry bag are available. Life-vests are supplied too and manufactured in Vietnam.
THE KAYAKING DAY
A typical kayaking day starts at about 8.00 am after breakfast. Lunch will be served on support boat. At the end of a kayaking day, we would return to the junk by 5 pm or 5.30 pm.
Note on client safety
We reserve the right to deviate from this itinerary for any reasons, including road and weather conditions, frequency of visits to a village, or for any other factor which may influence client safety.
- Kayaks mostly sit-in, hard cell, double by WINNER: manufactured in China with specs as follows:
- Length: 5.11mtrs; Width: 0.68mtrs; Height: 0.35mtrs
- Net Weight: 36.5kgs
- Max weight capacity: 210kgs
- Cockpit inside: 85×40×34cm
- 2 Paddles
- Bow & stern rubber hatch covers made by EPDM rubber
- Bow & stern carry handles
- Deck rigging & Perimeter lines
- Mesh bag
- Rudder with adjustable footrest steering system
- Soft cushion
- Special for customer exceeding 200kg, we suggest you should take Sit on top, single kayak
- Dry bags for your electronic items
- Lifevest manufactured in Vietnam
- ATA first-aid kit: Available on any ATA trip
- Waterproof covers for your electronic items
- Several long pants and short
- Long sleeve and short sleeve T-shirts
- Light jackets (for winter usage)
- Personal torch
- Flip flops/string-back sandals
- Anti-insect repellent
- Sun block or sun cream to protect your skin (SPF 25++ up)
- Rain coat
- Original passport to check in overnight boat
- Camera - optional
This Tour Category FAQs
Refer Similar Adventures
Route: Hanoi – Tay Tuu Flower Village – Duong Lam Ancient Village – Ba Vi National Park – Paragliding – Hanoi
Route: Hanoi – Duong Lam Ancient Village – Ba Vi National Park – Ba Trai Village – Hanoi.
Route: Hanoi – Ba Vi National Park – Paragliding – Hanoi.
Route: Hanoi – Ba Vi National Park – Tan Vien Peak – Ba Trai Village – Hanoi.
Route: Ho Chi Minh City – Tram Chim National Park – Tram Chim Rustic Homestay – Ho Chi Minh City