Route: Saigon - Cu Chi Tunnel - Vinh Long - Can Tho - Chau Doc - Phnom Penh - Siem Riep
- Boat trip on the mighty Mekong
- Cai Rang floating market
- Boat trip to Phnom Penh
- Royal Palace
- Angkor Wat
Duration: 10 Days / 0 Night
Activities: Multi Activities
Country: Vietnam & Cambodia
Route: Phnom Penh – Chambok Community-based ecotourism - Oxcart Ride – Phnom Penh
- Getting all sights and senses a real rural countryside in Cambodia
- Homestay at Chambok village - a community-based ecotourism
- With just 12km hiking, you get into pristine nature with jungle, waterfall and terrace fields
- Fun oxcart ride followed with short mountain climbing will give you real adventure in Phnompenh
Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
Route: Siem Reap – Angkor Wat – Angkor Thom – Bakong Temple - Kampong Phluk – Siem Riep
- Access to Angkor complex on pedals to reveal its myths via riders' eyes
- Unforget moments of a water blessing by monks when stopping at Wat Paly Lie.
- Off road biking countryside and many chances of photography while biking to hidden temples
- ActiveTravel Asia supplies professional Mountain Bikes for real biking experiences
Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
Route: Phnom Penh - Sihanoukville - Kampot - Bokor - Kampot - Takeo - Phnom Penh
- Enjoy the most famous beach town of Cambodia, Sihanoukville after getting essential senses of Phnompenh
- Experience different biking routs of which some are really difficult terrain such as from Sihanoukville to Kampot
- True relaxation at isolated, untouched Rabbit Island
- Our stop at small town, Takeo will give you a view of Cambodia countryside in every sense
- Our support truck available whenever you needed to help you in difficult roads
Duration: 8 Days / 7 Nights
Route: Phnom penh - Siem reap - Angkor Wat - Banteay Srei - Sieam Reap
- Very neat and nice tour to expose the beauty of Cambodia
- Admiring the Royal Palace in Phnompenh and witness evidence of crime against human-beings at National Museum
- You will not miss the fabulous, giant and enchanting aspects of Angkor complex
- Wonderful end-ups with motorized boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake to floating villages
Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
Activities: Kids Friendly
Route: Siem Reap – Phnom Bok Camp - Banteay Srey Camp – Angkor Wat – Siem Reap
- Short trekking trip to Angkor Complex on easy terrain that make this tour suit everyone.
- Access to the most important temples of Siem Reap on foot
- Trek, stay and overnight at camping sites in Siem Reap areas
- Visit the shooting sites of famous movie "Tomb Raider" with stunning screen effects inspired by Angkor temples beauty
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
6 Days | From US$ 1,233
Route: Hanoi-Mai Chau-Ninh Binh
Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
Price: From US$ 1,233
Still Cannot find your favorite adventure?
JUST TELL US
1. When will you travel? Length of your stay?
2. Number of traveler?
3. What activities do you like? eg: Trek, Bike Kayak etc
4. Physical grade: Introductory / Moderate / Challenging
5. Any extra information that help us to identify your need?
Being a responsible eco tour operator is at the heart of what ACTIVETRAVEL ASIA is all about. From the start, we have been committed to offering low-impact tours that benefit traveler and host alike. We work with local communities, businesses and individuals to develop sustainable tourism opportunities that help local economies while minimizing negative environmental and cultural impacts.