4 Days | From US$ 255
Route: Hanoi - Sapa by train - Heaven Gate - trek to 2800m Camp site - trek Mt Fansipan at 3143m - Sapa - Hanoi
- Top picked rout for Mt. Fansipan trek
- Victory moments and great views while standing at the roof of Indochina
- Challenging enough trails but suitable for most of climbers
- Superb beauty of jungle, valleys and cloudy oceans etc
- Fully supported by professional hiking expert, guide and porters
Duration: 4 Days / 4 Nights
Price: From US$ 255
5 Days | From US$ 310
Route: Ha Noi - Ba Be lake - Bao Lac - Ha Giang - Flagpole Lung Cu for North furthermost - Dong Van - Hanoi
- Challenging roads offering awesome sceneries
- Boat trip on Ba Be Lake
- Conquer Ma Pi Leng pass
- North furthermost of Vietnam, Lung Cu
- Exceed your limit with the last ride up to 300km
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Price: From US$ 310
4 Days | From US$ 350
Route: Hanoi - Mai Chau valley - Pu Luong nature reserve - Tan Ky - President Ho Chi Minh homeland - Phong Nha - Hanoi
- Stunning terrace fields at Mai Chau valley.
- The mountainous twisting road at Pu Luong.
- Visit homeland of our greatest President Ho Chi Minh.
- Boat trip and cave visiting at Phong Nha.
- Fantastic ride from Tan Ky to Phong Nha.
Duration: 4 Days / 4 Nights
Price: From US$ 350
10 Days | From US$ 600
Route: Hanoi – Lang Son - That Khe - Dong Khe - Na Nieng - La Village – Ta Lung – Cao Bang – Ba Be National Park – Hanoi
- Best trekking tour in North East Vietnam
- Very tough but awesome trek in Na Pang, That Khe,
- Hiking on rocky, mountainous ascent and decent paths in Lang Son
- Wonderful scenery that you hardly find else where
- Exotic kayaking and trekking in Ba Be Lake
Duration: 10 Days / 9 Nights
Price: From US$ 600
Activities: Multi Activities
3 Days | From US$ 205
Route: Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Sau Chua & Sa Seng villages - Hang Da village - Thao Hong Den - Muong Hoa valley - Ban Khoang - Ta Giang Phinh - Sapa - Hanoi
- Trek in Sapa's unusual paths to keep away from crowded routs
- Visit very remote H'mong village at 1800m height
- Hike to Ba Khoang and Sin Chai villages on magnificent trails
- Lovely valley, Muong Hoa and amazing rice terrace fields
- Meet and homestay Black Hmong and Red Dzao people
Duration: 3 Days / 3 Nights
Price: From US$ 205
3 Days | From US$ 315
Route: Hanoi - Halong Bay port - Kayaking Halong - Ba Trai Dao lagoon - Lan Ha bay - Hanoi
- Very neat kayak tour in Halong bay suits for all kayakers
- Padding to hidden Ba Trai Dao lagoon
- Visit the most beautiful part of Halong - Lan Ha Bay
- Cruising through islets, caves and limestone formation
- Support boat all the time for reaching most remote area of the bay
Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
Price: From US$ 315
4 Days | From US$ 235
Route: Hanoi - trekking Mai Chau - Hang Kia Village - Van Village - Buoc Village - Mai Hich - Hanoi
- Enjoy the most adventurous tour in Mai Chau with exotic trekking routs
- Awesome scenery of terrace fields, valleys and local stilt houses dotted in the whole picture
- Homestays in villages of ethnic minorities
- Beautiful and various trekking trails from rocky paths, down hill jungle trails to flat, dirt paths
- All meals included
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Price: From US$ 235
Still Cannot find your favorite adventure?
JUST TELL US
1. When will you travel? Length of your stay?
2. Number of traveler?
3. What activities do you like? eg: Trek, Bike Kayak etc
4. Physical grade: Introductory / Moderate / Challenging
5. Any extra information that help us to identify your need?
Recommended & Reviewed by
Being a responsible eco tour operator is at the heart of what ACTIVETRAVEL ASIA is all about. From the start, we have been committed to offering low-impact tours that benefit traveler and host alike. We work with local communities, businesses and individuals to develop sustainable tourism opportunities that help local economies while minimizing negative environmental and cultural impacts.