- Best trekking tour in North East Vietnam
- Very tough but awesome trek in Na Pang, That Khe,
- Hiking on rocky, mountainous ascent and decent paths in Lang Son
- Wonderful scenery that you hardly find else where
- Exotic kayaking and trekking in Ba Be Lake
Day 1: Arrival in Hanoi.
Day 2: Transfer to Na Pang Village (That Khe) via Lang Son.
Day 3: That Khe – Na Pang Village – Pac Khoang Village
Day 4: Pac Khoang Village – Dong Khe – Na Nieng Village
Day 5: Na Nieng Village – La Village
Day 6: La Village – Ta Lung – Cao Bang
Day 7: Transfer to Ba Be National Park.
Day 8: Kayaking Ba Be National Park.
Day 9: Ba Be National Park – Hanoi
Day 10: Hanoi Departure
- We reserve the right to deviate from this itinerary for any reasons, including road and weather conditions, frequency of visits to a village, or for any other factor which may influence client safety.
|2 person||US$ 1,009|
|4 persons||US$ 731|
|6 persons||US$ 615|
|8 persons||US$ 563|
|Package Option||2 person||4 persons||6 persons||8 persons|
|Land tour/pp||US$ 1,009||US$ 731||US$ 615||US$ 563||More Info|
- A/C vehicle as indicated in the program
- Boat in Ba Be National park
- Sit-on-top kayakings and equipments -
- Support boat along kayaks
- Professional adventure English speaking guide
- Porters & cooks
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Hotels based on twin shared
- Homestay permissions
- First-aid kit
- Water & Snack
- Entrance & Sightseeing fees
- Service charges and taxes 10%
- Travel insurance
- Visa process and stamp
- Tips and gratitudes
- Personal expenses
- Excluded meals (approx 10$/person/meal)
- Others not mentioned
THIS ADVENTURE INFORMATION
Duration: 10 days, 9 nights
Depart from: Hanoi - End at: Hanoi
When to go: Year round except from June - Aug see more Vietnam weather
Activities: Trekking, Kayaking, Homestay, River cruise & Cultural expedition
Transport: Van, Boat, Kayak, Walking
Accommodation: 3 nights hotel, 6 nights homestay
Tour guide: English speaking guide
Support crew: Local cooks, Porters
Overall Grade: Challenging Grade that means this tour have active, physical required activities up to 06 – 08 hours per days in remote area, under variable weather conditions or quick attitude changes. You are going to get into remote areas where the support facilities are not always available or facing to passes or river crossing. You should be in very good level of fitness. For those biking or motorcycling adventure, experienced riders with good driving skills may be required.
Meals and food
- Day 1: Dinner
- Day 2-9: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 10: Breakfast
All meals, which are indicated in the itinerary, are included in the price of this trip. While in big towns we will enjoy Vietnamese cuisine in fine restaurants. Once we travel away from big towns, the emphasis will be on healthy and nutritious fresh local produce.
Hotel & Homestay
In big towns we use fine 3-star hotels with centre location. Please contact us if you prefer higher hotel categories.
In remote areas we use the best hotels or guest houses available.
Homestay in remote villages is simple in term of bedding condition and amenities. We will sleep on beds or floor with mosquito net, mattress and sleeping bags.
ATA tour guide
The tour will be led by one of our tour guides who are experienced in guiding adventure tours in Vietnam. He has been carefully trained in this field and is fully licensed in tour guiding by the government. In addition, he has been trained in first-aid by SOS International and he knows how to deal with difficult situations. You will have a great time traveling with him.
The trekking day
A typical trekking day start at about 8.30 am after breakfast. Lunch times can vary depending on the terrain. We aim to reach the next overnight stop by 4.30 or 5. During the trek we will have short breaks for rest, snack and photographing.
On this trip we use mainly sit-on-top, double kayak. Paddle, life-jacket and dry bag are available.
++ Important note: The maximum weight per kayak is 150kg (330lb) for double (no single kayak avail). For your utmost comfort, we recommend customers from 125kg (275lb) should not take kayaking tours unless you are in very good fit body.
The kayaking day
A typical kayaking day starts at about 8.30 am after breakfast. Lunch will be served on support boat or at a beautiful spot depending on the weather. At the end of a kayaking day, we would return to the homestay around 4.30pm.
What to bring
Trekking boots, sun block, hat, anti-insect repellent, sunglasses, sleeping bag (optional), rain coat, toiletries, original passport.
Note on client safety
We reserve the right to deviate from this itinerary for any reasons, including road and weather conditions, frequency of visits to a village, or for any other factor which may influence client safety.
- Trekking poles: manufactured by Coleman, USA. Telescoping pole extends from 27 to 53 inches. Contoured handle grip features adjustable nylon strap and compass. Aluminum pole has steel tip with removable cover and basket for various terrains
- Sleeping bags and/or mattresses in homestay
- Summer sleeping bags: Satin sleeping bag 60cm x 180cm. Used for home stay and camping in hot weather
- Winter sleeping bags: manufactured by Landus, France. Winter bag (5 degree) 60cm x 200cm. Used for home stay and camping in cold weather
- Waterproof blue bag for luggage
- Sit on top Kayaks in Ba Be
- Radio: manufactured by Kenwood, Malaysia. 16-channel VHF FM Transceiver. Used for jungle trek with group from 5 passengers up. Help to manage group
- ATA first-aid kit: Available on any ATA trip
- Origin passport to declare for homestay permission
- Hiking Shoes
- Flip flops/string-back sandals or river boots
- Small backpack with rain cover
- Clothes: trekking pants, thermal underwear (top/bottom), t-shirts, long-sleeved shirt, pajama/sleeping pants, underwear (what you’re comfortable with), pairs of socks
- Rest and sleeping clothes.
- Water proof bags
- Hat, sunglasses, sun protection.
- Waterproof pants and jackets
- Rain coats
- Bottle of water
- Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Anti-insect repellent
- Common medicines in your personal first aid kits
This Tour Category FAQs
Refer Similar Adventures
Route: Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
Route: Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
Route: Hanoi - Mai Chau - Buoc village - Pom Coong Village - Hanoi
Route: Hanoi - Ha Giang - Tuy Village - Meo Vac - Dong Van - Lung Cu - Yen Minh - Hoang Su Phi - Pan Hou Ecologde - Hanoi
Route: Hanoi – Mai Chau – Pu Luong Nature Reserve – Tan Ky – Huong Khe – Dong Hoi – Dong Ha – A Luoi – Thanh My – Hoian – Danang