Adventure Search Result
Route: Hanoi - Mai Chau valley - Pu Luong nature reserve - Tan Ky - President Ho Chi Minh homeland - Phong Nha - Hanoi
- Stunning terrace fields at Mai Chau valley.
- The mountainous twisting road at Pu Luong.
- Visit homeland of our greatest President Ho Chi Minh.
- Boat trip and cave visiting at Phong Nha.
- Fantastic ride from Tan Ky to Phong Nha.
Duration: 4 Days / 4 Nights
Route: Hanoi - Mai Chau valley - Pu Luong nature reserve - Tan Ky - President Ho Chi Minh homeland - Phong Nha - Hue - Hoi An - Phuoc Son - Buon Ma Thuot - Kon Tum - Dalat - Mui Ne - Ho Chi Minh City
- Riding along the entire Ho Chi Minh trail
- Awesome nature of Mai Chau, Pu Luong, Phong nha cave
- DMZ are with historical stories and relics
- Beautiful plantation in Central highland
- Beach breaks at Hoi an and Mui Ne are true relax.
- Dalat cool retreat
Duration: 15 Days / 14 Nights
Route: Hanoi - Mai Chau - Pu Luong - Hang Village - mountain bike to Hin village - Canh Nang town - Hanoi
- Cycle on bumpy, dirt terrains of well-known Mai Chau
- Off road, mountain biking up from Pu Luong Nature Reserve
- Visit untouched ethnic Thai village - Hin village
- Backroad cycling through beautiful maize fields, water wheels
- Authentic homestay in stilt houses of Thai ethnics
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Route: Hanoi - Bac Quang - Sapa - Than Uyen - Mai Chau - Pu Luong – Tan Ky – Phong Nha – Hue – Hoi an – Phuoc Son - Kon Tum - Buon Ma Thuot - Dalat - Mui Ne - Ho Chi Minh city
- Motorcycling on various terrains
- Awesome views of North West Vietnam
- Beautiful terraces at Sapa, Mai chau
- Tackling the complete Ho Chi Minh trail
- Days off at fantastic beaches Hoi an, Mui Ne
- Perfect combination of nature, history and culture heritages.
Duration: 17 Days / 16 Nights
Route: Hanoi – Mai Chau – Pu Luong Nature Reserve – Tan Ky – Huong Khe – Dong Hoi – Dong Ha – A Luoi – Thanh My – Hoian – Danang
Duration: 13 Days / 12 Nights
Recommended & Reviewed by
Being a responsible eco tour operator is at the heart of what ACTIVETRAVEL ASIA is all about. From the start, we have been committed to offering low-impact tours that benefit traveler and host alike. We work with local communities, businesses and individuals to develop sustainable tourism opportunities that help local economies while minimizing negative environmental and cultural impacts.