Adventure Search Result
Route: Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Cuc Phuong National Park - Thung Nang - Hanoi
- Getting close to nature with energy-burning hiking on jungle, dirty, muddy trails.
- Visit to Primate Rescue Centre and enjoy picnic lunch under the giant tree over 1000 years old.
- Learn about the diversity of natural tropical flore and fauna at Cuc Phuong jungle
- Take a break at Thung Nang - "The Halong Bay on the rice field"
Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
Route: Hanoi - Mai Chau - Buoc Village - Xo village - Ninh Binh - Tam Coc - Hanoi
- Biking on dirt, hidden trails in Mai Chau valley
- Awesome scenery along back-roads with terrace fields on both sides from Buoc to Xo villages by Thai ethnics
- Ninh Binh biking on quiet, beautiful, rocky roads
- Lovely boating along a stream at Tam Coc, Ninh Binh
- Homestay in Mai chau at Thai/Muong local house
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Route: Hanoi – Biking in Ninh Binh (Trang An) – Halong bay Kayaking - Trekking Hang En – Departure
- Active biking along beautiful road hidden inside small villages Ninh Binh
- Immerse in the ever-green paddy fields and boating on fairy stream into the land of magic – Trang An
- Kayaking to under several small, dark caves hidden into Mermaid island that is our proud Halong in reality
- Utmost caving trekking tour through the Neverwood to Hang En cave – the main shooting of Pan movie
- Camping inside Hang En cave – the heart of Neverland with unbelievable scenery of a magical world
Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
Route: Luang Prabang - Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Halong - Phong Nha - Hue - Hoi An - Siem Reap
- Discover the rich cultural heritage Luang Prabang and Wonder of the World - Angkor Temples
- Admire the magnificent scenery of Halong Bay on overnight cruise and the natural beauty of Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park
- Explore the peaceful countryside and Royal Capital in Hue with Heritage City of Hoi An
Duration: 15 Days / 14 Nights
Activities: Kids Friendly
Country: Vietnam and Cambodia
Recommended & Reviewed by
Being a responsible eco tour operator is at the heart of what ACTIVETRAVEL ASIA is all about. From the start, we have been committed to offering low-impact tours that benefit traveler and host alike. We work with local communities, businesses and individuals to develop sustainable tourism opportunities that help local economies while minimizing negative environmental and cultural impacts.