5 Days | From US$ 395
Route: Luang Prabang - Cycling – Homestay - Trekking to Hmong & Khamu Village - kayaking Nam Khan River - Luang Prabang – Pak Ou Cave
- Awesome scenery while trekking through remote and beautiful bamboo forest
- Enjoy a relaxing lunch under a natural waterfall after hiking via dense forest
- Fantastic kayaking on the Nam Khan River at introductory, leisure grading
- Stop for visiting to stunning Pak Ou Cave whilst enjoying the ancient capital of Laos, Luang Prabang
- Authentic homestay at local villager's house
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Price: From US$ 395
Activities: Multi Activities
Still Cannot find your favorite adventure?
JUST TELL US
1. When will you travel? Length of your stay?
2. Number of traveler?
3. What activities do you like? eg: Trek, Bike Kayak etc
4. Physical grade: Introductory / Moderate / Challenging
5. Any extra information that help us to identify your need?
Recommended & Reviewed by
Being a responsible eco tour operator is at the heart of what ACTIVETRAVEL ASIA is all about. From the start, we have been committed to offering low-impact tours that benefit traveler and host alike. We work with local communities, businesses and individuals to develop sustainable tourism opportunities that help local economies while minimizing negative environmental and cultural impacts.