Route: Inle Lake – Taunggyi –Shwe Nyaung-Nyaung Shwe- Inle - Kalaw - Pindaya - Inle
- Stunning lake - Inle at the height of 1800m
- Awesome mountain cycling rout to Taunggyi
- Biking along the most beautiful inlad waters of Nangshwe
- Trekking on less known trail to Kalaw
- Interesting way of rowing boat by one leg of Intha people
- Meet up ethnics Pa O and Palaung to discover their unique culture
Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
Route: Bagan Biking & Balloon – Mt. Popa – Kalaw – Inle Lake - Indein - PaO villages
- Bagan cycling to remote villages and hiking to Mt. Popa
- Unforgettable view of 2000 stupas at Bagan from Hot Air Balloon
- Trek to Kalaw and overnight in local monastery - the most beautiful trek trails of Myanmar
- Meet up Intha people who row the boats by one leg in Inle lake
- Joining local markets in Indien and visit Pa-O people house
- Wonderful balloon morning ride over Inle Lake
Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
Route: Yangon – Golden Rock – Bago – Taungoo – Inle Lake Pindaya – Nyaungshwe - Taunggyi – Kakku - Inle Lake – Yangon
- Visit golden Shwedagon pagoda - iconic symbol of Myanmar
- Hiking to Golden Rock - the very special rock
- Awesome scenery of Inle - a lake on mountain at 1800m to the sea
- Trekking into Taunggyi where once was the capital of Southern Shan State
- Take part in one of 5-days markets in Inle lake area
- meet Pa-O people in Kakku which are unknown
Duration: 9 Days / 8 Nights
Still Cannot find your favorite adventure?
JUST TELL US
1. When will you travel? Length of your stay?
2. Number of traveler?
3. What activities do you like? eg: Trek, Bike Kayak etc
4. Physical grade: Introductory / Moderate / Challenging
5. Any extra information that help us to identify your need?
Recommended & Reviewed by
Being a responsible eco tour operator is at the heart of what ACTIVETRAVEL ASIA is all about. From the start, we have been committed to offering low-impact tours that benefit traveler and host alike. We work with local communities, businesses and individuals to develop sustainable tourism opportunities that help local economies while minimizing negative environmental and cultural impacts.