1 Days | From US$ 61
1 Days | From US$ 61 Request This Tour
Route: Hanoi – Ba Vi - Hanoi
Grading: See Definition
Ba Vi National Park is a national park located 49 km west of Hanoi, Vietnam. The park covers a wide area of nearly 11,000 ha, and is located in the Ba Vi mountain range. This place is famous for the diverse tropical and subtropical species of flora and fauna. Furthermore, it is an ideal option for Truly Jungle Trekking inside Ba Vi National park.
- Exploring the system of flora and fauna inside this amazing national park which offer various trekking routes.
- It is not only offering Jungle trekking but also exploring the local Religious sites.
- Admiring the stunning panorama view of Ba Vi National Park from the highest tower.
Brief ItineraryHanoi – Ba Vi National Park- Hanoi
Main activities in the morning
08:00 Our driver and Active Travel Asia local expert will pick you up at the hotel’s lobby (hotel inside Hanoi Old Quarter area) and depart to Ba Vi National Park. Our bus journey is interesting and we will escape from the bustling city to the peaceful rural area, immerse yourself in the green rice fields.
• 10:00 We arrive and take short ride to the level of 1000m to start our 4-hour hiking journey. We trek downhill through the jungle and will be challenged with the steep slope.
• On route, we can both trek and sightsee the majestic landscape of whole this park. It will be one-a-life-time experience our group can get from this trip.
• Passing by some the remain of French architectures during French war in the past (the 19th century) such as: the house of the prison safeguard and the prisons where the French army kept the political prisoners inside.
• 12:00 Stop on route for picnic lunch.
Main activities in the afternoon
Following lunch, we will admire the giant over 100-year old tree as well as admire the evergreen nature inside the park. Moreover, we can hear the lovely sound from the hornbills (a type of birds). On route, we can learn the traditional way to get water from the tree when the local get thirsty.
The tour will end at 16:00 at the high level of 400m (West of Tan Vien mountain) then get on the car back to Hanoi. Tour ends.
Thank you very much for choosing us for your dreaming holiday. Hopefully, we have another chance to serve you again on the next trips.
Note on client safety
We reserve the right to deviate from this itinerary for any reasons, including road and weather conditions, frequency of visits to a village, or for any other factor which may influence client safety.
Price valid till Sep 30, 2020 Exchange rate: 1US$ = 23.500VND (in Jan 2020)
Book This Adventure
DO YOU KNOW?
What is Included
- English speaking guide
- Meal plan as indicated on the program
- AC Vehicle as indicated on the program
- Welcome drink
- Entrance fees
What is NOT Included
- Personal expenses
- Other personal expenses or not mentioned clearly as above
Need more satisfy, Start your customize here
- Trekking duration: 3 hours
- Route: Trails
- Included the hotel pick-up and drop off (your hotel address need to be inside Hanoi Old Quarter otherwise and extra fee will be added on)
What to Bring???
- Dress: Dress for trekking, hiking, good shoes, hat
- Sun-anti cream, Insect repellent
- Sporty shoes