This Myanmar adventure will start from Inle Lake, a huge natural lake over 800 meter height to ocean water level. You will need an added flight from Yangon/Bagan/Mandalay. We are about to take a cycling tour to the frontier area where is nearly untouched by tourism Taunggyi then keep the biking back to the lake via stunning roads. The real biking challenge can satisfy all bikers due to its perfect combination of hardship, natural beauty and unique ethnic culture on the way.
- Stunning lake - Inle at the height of 1800m
- Awesome mountain cycling rout to Taunggyi
- Biking along the most beautiful inlad waters of Nangshwe
- Trekking on less known trail to Kalaw
- Interesting way of rowing boat by one leg of Intha people
- Meet up ethnics Pa O and Palaung to discover their unique culture
Day 01: From Yangon/Bagan/Mandalay - fly to Heho – Kakku- Taunggyi
Day 02: Taung Gyi – Nyaung Shwe - Inle
Day 03: Inle Lake Tour
Cycling distance: none for today
Day 04: Inle Lake to Kalaw Highlands
Day 05: Kalaw to Pindaya
Day 06: Pindaya – Inle - Heho departure
- Private English speaking guides
- Private transfer with air-conditioning.
- Daily breakfasts and as indicated
- Boat trips as mentioned in itinerary
- Entrance fees where requested.
- Bike rentals for professional bikes
- Accommodation in twin sharing, 3 star standards
- Guest house or Monastery at clean, basic conditions
- Monastery overnight permission
- Service charges and taxes
Passports and Visas to Myanmar
- Go to Myanmar Embassies and Consulates in your home country and you will be guided procedure. You may want to check the list of countries where Myanmar has embassies and consulate offices by clicking here.
- Obtain VISA On Arrival (VOA). For tourists coming from countries has no Myanmar Diplomatic Rep offices, you can obtain VOA online via www.myanmarevisa.gov.mm – the official portal for VOA by Myanmar government. You may want to refer the procedure to get Myanmar Visa here. The portal launched in Sep 01, 2014 and took its pilot operation for a month. Providing you encounter any issue, please contact us for support.
Climate in Myanmar & Clothing
Cell Phones & Calling Cards while in Myanmar
Making Telephone Calls from One Country to Another
Wireless Internet Access
Cards and Currency in Myanmar
- The US$ notes must be new.
- The US$ notes torn, marked, folded will not be accepted.
- The US$ notes having series before 2003 backward may not accept.
- You are allowed to bring up to US$ 5000 in cash per person to enter Myanmar.
Myanmar Tours Preparation
- Several weeks before your trip, make a list of what you will need to take with you.
- Make sure your personal documents (passports, visas, driver’s license) are in order.
- We suggest that you make photocopies of passports, visas, personal ID and any other important travel documents and pack them separately from the originals. If you lose the originals while traveling, you'll have copies for easier reporting and replacement.
- You may consider bringing a small supply of over the counter medications for headaches and/or anti-diarrhea pills. Pack a list of medications including dosage and generic names.
- We recommend that you pack a portable alarm clock.
- Avoid placing valuables such as cameras in your checked luggage.
This Tour Category FAQs
Refer Similar Adventures
Route: Bagan Biking & Balloon – Mt. Popa – Kalaw – Inle Lake - Indein - PaO villages
Route: Yangon – Bagan – Mt. Popa – Pakkoku – Monywa - Mandalay – Pindaya – Kalaw - Inle Lake – Yangon
Route: Bangkok (Thailand) - Ayutthaya - Sukhothai - Lampang - Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Tachileik (Myanmar) - Keng Tung – Heho - Kalaw - Yangon - Sittwe - Mrauk U - Yangon
Route: Inle Lake – Taunggyi –Shwe Nyaung-Nyaung Shwe- Inle - Kalaw - Pindaya - Inle
Route: Yangon – Bagan – Mandalay - Ubein Bridge - Mingun – Inle Lake – Ngapali - Yangon
Activities: Multi Activities